IT Systems/Salesforce Administrator
Portland, WA US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is growing at “lightning” speed (haha get it?...SF lightning?). If you want to work together and win together this is the company for you!
They are looking for an IT Systems/Salesforce Administrator to run with the IT vision and initiatives of the company.
Things you’d be doing:
- Be the product expert for all platforms, mostly Salesforce and related apps
- Basic SF Admin duties like dashboards, workflows, reporting, training, promoting user adoption.
- Identifying current and future challenges in the IT landscape and develop and implement mitigation strategies.
- Security and risk management
- Help Desk
- Oversee IT department budget and forecasting
- Multi-department communication
- 5+ years’ progressive IT experience.
- 2+ years’ Salesforce experience with Administrator required.
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
- Demonstrated Salesforce experience including understanding the architecture, administration, training, and development.
- Strong leadership skills including effective communication, creativity and innovation, emotional intelligence & data strategist.
- Full range of Benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible work schedule