Lead Business Analyst
New York, NY
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their Customer Success team. Their Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying customers' business needs and rolling out their product for new customers. They will document requirements, provide demos, analyze appropriate solutions, and collaborate with the development and technical teams to figure out the most feasible solutions. Using Salesforce administration and configuration for client demos will also be a part of this job, along with sharing sales support and post go-live customer responsibilities with the rest of the Customer Success team.
This person must have demonstrated experience understanding client requirements and implementing efficient and successful business solutions within project scopes.
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial sector, specifically with investment banks, is required (sell-side experience preferred)
- At least 2 years as a Business Analyst or Implementation Consultant
- Salesforce administration/configuration experience
- Proactive attitude
- Strong customer-facing experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, stay on track, and collaborate effectively with team members
- Exceptional documentation skills & experience
- Full-time, permanent position
- On-site in Midtown Manhattan
- Small, growing team