Tampa, FL 33584 | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, near Tampa, FL is looking for a full time Project Manager to work in their fast paced and growing environment. They are a privately held financial services company with ~100 employees and pride themselves on their culture built around community engagement, leadership and education development, and being family-oriented.
This person should have a passion for complex projects and the ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to improve business outcomes. Ideally, the right candidate will be flexible, able to adapt to changing business needs and have a solution-oriented mindset.
Planning responsibilities include creating long and short-term project plans with milestones, timelines, and resource allocations, leading project planning sessions and identifying risks and liabilities throughout the project lifecycle.
Management responsibilities will include serving as the point of contact for projects and teams, ensuring project deadlines are being met, conducting regular meetings for team members and developing work schedules for various departments. Candidate will have to work effectively with internal and external parties, facilitate project debriefs and create reports for executive staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in Business, Communication, or similar field
• 3-5 years of experience in project management or similar line of expertise
• Proficiency is all Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency in project management software (Asana and Jira experience preferred, but not required)
• PMP certification preferred, but not required
- The company has received several awards for their workplace environment and offers fun perks like car detailing and in-house massages!
- Excellent full benefits
- Full-time, salaried role