Sales Operations Specialist
Our client in the Charleston, SC area is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join their sales department. They need someone who can support the operations of the sales team by completing sales administrative tasks, managing the business process workflow, providing sales analysis and preparing reports, processing internal lead generation, and overseeing the various applications and tools used by the sales team.
This person will also serve as the Salesforce Administrator. They will assist users and troubleshoot issues in Salesforce, gather requirements, design workflow processes, provide training documentation, and customize/configure the platform.
- 3 or more years of experience providing Salesforce administration
- Strong knowledge of the sales operations function, from lead generation to contract implementation
- Experience creating sales reports and analysis
- Preferably experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience creating training documentation
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Fun, family-oriented company culture
- Full-time, salaried position