Our client in Chicago is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Salesforce Administrator to join their awesome team. They are a very mission-driven organization and are looking for someone who values their cause and is a great fit culturally.
As their Salesforce Admin, you'll be responsible for all things SFDC! You will gather requirements from stakeholders and map/design appropriate solutions to meet and exceed business needs.
You will also manage and implement workflows, provide ongoing training and support to users (and maintaining roles, permissions, securities, etc), implement customizations/configurations to page layouts, records, and objects, maintain the integrity of all data, and troubleshoot as necessary. Handling release management and continuously educating users on changes and tips to increase adoption will be another piece of this role.
* Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator preferred
- 3+ years of total work experience in data analysis/database management/tech project management
- Excellent ability to collaborate with people, build relationships, and work effectively with users on their needs
- You can think on your feet and you enjoy doing something different every day
- Project management/business analysis skills
- Full-time, salaried opening in Chicago area
- Client cannot provide sponsorship