Our client in the greater Nashville, TN area is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their team. They are looking for a versatile Salesforce professional who will support and train ~100 Salesforce users and offer daily management, maintenance, and enhancement of the Salesforce platform. Some of their responsibilities will include configuring and managing user permissions and profiles, page layouts, reports, dashboards, Communities, and more. They must be able to create workflows, validation rules, custom objects and fields, and processes.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Data cleansing, maintenance, and management
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials related to app configuration, processes, adaptations, etc.
- Continued enhancement and improvement of the platform and its processes to effectively meet and exceed business requirements
Overall, this person will be the go-to subject matter expert at the company and be involved in any and all Salesforce-related projects!
- 2 or more years as a full-time Salesforce Administrator
- Must have Salesforce Administrator certification
- Demonstrated experience in data maintenance/management
- Ability to configure Salesforce and build customized apps, objects, fields, workflows, etc.
- Experience training and supporting Salesforce users
- Experience multitasking and prioritizing tasks
- Strong communicator with great customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Laid-back office environment
- Excellent employee benefits
- Full-time, salaried position
- Position will be on-site
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time