Read on to learn more about our client's 100% remote Salesforce Developer position!
One of our longstanding and most trusted clients has an immediate need for a full-time Salesforce Developer. They are looking for someone who will provide high quality, custom Salesforce development solutions to their clients. This person must be able to juggle multiple engagements at a time, lead business process reviews, create action plans, configure and implement system solutions, and provide testing & training on those solutions.
- Deploy custom Force.com apps by using Visualforce, programming through Apex, and creating workflow rules
- Perform data migration via APIs and other data loading systems
- Own development solutions from conception to delivery
- Communicating effectively with clients, advise them on best practices
- Maintain a customer-oriented attitude
- 5+ years developing custom apps, reports & dashboards, workflows, objects, validation rules, etc. in Salesforce
- Heavy programming experience & skills
- Ability to work on fast-paced projects using Agile methodologies
- Web services integration experience
- Salesforce Lightning & Communities experience is a plus
- Experience managing issues & limitations in Salesforce
- Passion for delivering only the highest quality solutions to clients
- Full-time, salaried position
- Can be 100% remote