(none selected) US
Our client, a winner of three Comparably Awards of the Top 50 small/midsize company category is looking for a Salesforce Developer. In this role, you will
- Ensure service level availability of our Salesforce instances and applications and provide on-going support for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary.
- Investigate business operations and processes to identify KPIs and improve inefficiencies.
- Be responsible for designing, engineering and implementing complex Salesforce. solutions--including writing functional and technical specifications, coding, support, agile team principles and leadership.
- Work with stakeholders to formulate requirements, possible solutions and identify the implications of new or revised workflows, triggers or apps.
- Take impactful features from idea to implementation.
- Create and advocate for best practices and policies, guide and influence teams to leverage these practices.
- Implement customer-centric solutions and develop products on the Salesforce platform.
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications.
- Lead customer-centric solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups.
- Support change control Salesforce best practices, including the management of user requests/approvals and promoting changes to production.
- Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures.
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Developer - Apex, Visualforce, Aura, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce IDE, Salesforce Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs.
- Salesforce Architect and Developer certifications are a plus
- Must have experience working with a Salesforce org that has at least 100 users.
- Must have experience working with large data sets.
- Must have experience writing process automation (ex: Workflows, Flows, Apex Triggers) for bulk records.
- Familiarity with Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA), Web Services, Apex, Aura, and Lightning Web Components.
- Familiarity with Service Cloud, Knowledge Articles, and Case Management a plus.
- Prior experience with data migration is a plus.
- Experience with Marketo is a strong plus.
- Experience with previous AppExchange integrations and implementations is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent communication skills and proven success in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Strong commitment to customer service, improving employee efficiency, and company growth.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.