Technical Support/Salesforce Administrator
New York, NY
Our client is looking to hire a Junior Technical Support/Salesforce Administrator who is passionate about providing excellent customer service and eager to grow their skills!
At this company, you'll be a key member of their dynamic and growing team of technical professionals. They're looking for someone who can run their support portal and offer tier 1 and tier 2 technical application support to their users/customers. This will involve prioritizing and managing several requests at a time, responding in a timely manner, offering status updates, and providing effective solutions for all incoming issues. You will also deliver bug fixes and small enhancements and configure Salesforce for the company's application. This position requires someone who is able to collaborate with team members effectively, but also works well independently.
- 1-2 years of experience providing tech support/help desk/client service for enterprise applications is ideal
- Must have Salesforce experience, including administration, reporting, customization, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting and providing system administration
- Must be eager to learn & grow your technical & Salesforce skills
- Must have great communication skills and a customer-first attitude
- Sell side experience is a plus
- Must be open to working some flexible hours (late morning into late evening, etc.)
- Full-time, salaried role
- On-site in Midtown Manhattan office location
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time