Greater Philadelphia Area, PA
Do you love to travel? Does traveling from site to site, internationally, to successfully implement CRM's and drive adoption sound like a dream job?
You're in luck! Our client is looking for a star CRM specialist who will lead the charge for CRM implementation success, company-wide (on a global scale). They will provide training on CRM and data management best practices at different international sites, set up effective business processes and KPI tracking, troubleshoot, provide business and data analytics/insights, and more. The CRM Manager will also stay up to date on new product releases, develop proper training documentation, and provide daily administration and configuration of the company CRM.
This position has 1 direct report and the company plans on building a team around this position, so there will be lots of growth and leadership opportunity!
- 5+ years of experience with CRM management, administration, and implementation
- Experience with customer data analytics and project management
- You are independent and proactive, and love working in fast-paced environments
- You can travel internationally 50% of the time (to start)
- Fun company with great employee benefits and growth opportunity
- Client is experiencing high growth
- Travel is 50% to start, since you will be implementing company CRM at different locations, then it will drop to ~10%
- When you are not travelling, you must be located in the Philadelphia area
- Full-time (W2) position