Sales Operations Analyst
DC Metro area, DC
Our rapidly growing client in the greater Washington, DC area is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support their sales organization. This person will be responsible for all reporting, dashboard creation, and data analysis related to sales, marketing, and operations at the company. Making recommendations and implementing improvements to the sales process, tool usage, and analytical strategy will be a vital part of this role. The Sales Ops Analyst will also utilize the Salesforce.com platform heavily to drive data-driven business insights and analyze KPIs. They will be a key administrator of Salesforce and be accountable for training users, encouraging adoption and proper usage, enhancing processes, configuration, documentation, etc.
This person must have:
- A flexible/adaptable attitude and experience working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- The willingness to wear many hats
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- 2+ years in a sales analysis/operations role, analyzing business data and translating into key insight/information for management & sales teams
- Experience with campaign management and tracking/reporting sales and marketing trends
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and prioritize successfully
- Strong ability to gather business requirements and understand business needs in a SaaS environment
- Experience with BI tools
- Opportunity to grow with a booming, innovative SaaS company!
- Permanent, salaried position (with benefits)
- On-site at client office
- Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time