Salesforce Admin/Developer [Remote]
San Francisco, CA
Please note that unfortunately, our client cannot provide work visa sponsorship at this time.
We're working with a young Salesforce CPQ consulting firm that is growing rapidly and kicking ass in the CPQ space. This opportunity will offer you the chance to work with and learn from leading CPQ experts in the US. The company currently has 17 employees and they are projected to grow to at least 50 or more.
We are looking to fill their full-time Salesforce Admin/Developer role. The position would be great for someone interested in doing both configuration and development for consulting projects. CPQ / Billing experience is NOT required!
The ideal person for the job will have around 5+ years of experience with Salesforce, with a mix of both administration and development work, who is preferably certified. This person will be responsible for the support, improvement, and design of client's Salesforce org features, processes, and multiple applications, and act as a subject matter expert for configurations, customizations, and development solutions.
Some of your tasks will involve -
- Documentation and requirements gathering
- Business process improvement
- Implement and code necessary enhancements
- Manipulate and develop Visualforce pages utilizing Apex triggers
- Training and support clients when necessary
- Day to day maintenance, configuration, data management, and improvement in client orgs
- Advising on best practices for consulting projects
- Partnering with leadership and consulting teams
Oh, and did we mention this position is fully remote? Their office is based in California but you can be located anywhere in the United States. All they ask is that you're open to occasional travel, less than 10%. Our client is all about work/life balance and they offer very good benefits, including 401k, medical/dental/vision, and unlimited vacation!
- CPQ / Billing experience is NOT required for this role
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- Great communication skills, you're a people person
- 5+ years overall Salesforce experience as both an admin and developer (more admin and less development experience is ok)
- Ability to configure Visualforce pages and utilize Apex triggers, general programming in Force.com
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Company is experiencing rapid growth, definitely a great time to join the team
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time
- Work from home!
- Full-time position