Salesforce Administrator (Contract)
One of our non-profit clients in Minneapolis is looking for a temporary Salesforce Administrator!
This person will be responsible for administering and improving Salesforce for the organization and ensuring best practices. This person will manage and maintain all organization data and ensure data integrity and quality. Other duties will include tracking membership and renewals, creating reports and dashboards for management, troubleshooting, and configuring features, integrations, and workflows/processes in Salesforce as needed.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, preferably in a nonprofit or higher ed setting
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
- Heavy data management/maintenance/migration experience
- Requirements gathering experience
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Excellent documentation, time management, and organizational skills
- This is a contract position: 2-3 months, 10-20 hours/week
- Local candidates only - this is mostly an on-site position in Minneapolis with some remote flexibility