Are you a junior-mid level Salesforce Admin looking to take your skills to the next level? Consider this full-time/permanent opportunity:
One of our clients is looking for a dynamic Salesforce Administrator to join their team! This person will be responsible for daily Salesforce support & administration at the company. They will work to optimize and leverage the Salesforce platform for business and marketing purposes. This will include completing configurations, providing data maintenance and cleaning, creating reports and dashboards, and enhancing processes & workflows, and collaborating with stakeholders and across all departments.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Admin certification a plus
- 2+ years of overall business experience
- Able to start ASAP!
- Some remote flexibility (after a ramp-up period)
- Competitive pay rate
- Our client cannot provide work visa sponsorship at this time