One of our clients is looking for a dynamic Salesforce Admin to join their team full-time! This person will be responsible for all things Salesforce at the company. They will work to optimize and leverage the Salesforce platform for business and marketing purposes. This will include training users and increasing adoption, providing data maintenance and cleaning, managing reports, dashboards, profiles, and other configurations, and enhancing processes & workflows to make them more efficient. The right candidate will also be able to manage integrations with other business applications and tools.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, preferably including experience with other business tools/apps
- 2+ years of overall business/corporate experience
- Desire to continue learning new business systems and skills
- You're flexible - able to wear many hats and take on different tasks when needed!
- Candidates must be able to commute to both Bedminster, NJ and NYC
- Competitive salary & great benefits
- Our client cannot provide work visa sponsorship at this time