If you're looking for an opportunity to be the solo, go-to Salesforce Subject Matter Expert at a small, dynamic company in Chicago, keep reading!
Our growing Chicago client is looking for a highly skilled Salesforce.com Administrator to join their IT team full-time! This person will be responsible for advancing and optimizing their Salesforce org. They will provide customizations (page layouts, objects, reports & dashboards, fields, etc.), and create workflows, process automations, approvals and permissions, etc. They will also implement new products, releases, and business processes as needed. Effective documentation, user support and training, 3rd party application integration, and requirements gathering will also be a large part of this position.
- 2+ years of experience as a full-time Salesforce Administrator
- Demonstrated ability to successfully customize the Salesforce.com platform to meet business needs
- You are analytical and organized
- You are a natural problem solver and fast learner
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Any web / Salesforce development skills is a big plus!
- On-site position at office location; downtown Chicago, Near West Side
- Laid back, non-corporate office environment
- Full-time permanent position reporting to IT Director
- No visa sponsorship can be provided by client at this time