Our client in the industrial services industry is looking for a stellar Salesforce Administrator to join their 3-person Salesforce squad! This position reports to the IT Director and the company has around 500 employees and 400 Salesforce users. In this role you will be dedicated to Salesforce admin and support, providing user assistance and training and improving overall processes.
Some of your day to day will include...
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, automation, and triggers
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Collaborating cross-departmentally and documenting changes and requirements
- Manage the Salesforce testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments
- Keep up to date of new SFDC features/functionality/releases and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications and update them on enhancements
- Documentation and release management
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- At least 1 Salesforce certification preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build and configure custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong reporting experience, particularly in Salesforce
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required