Our international client is looking for a full-time Salesforce Trainer/Administrator to join their team in the Toledo, Ohio area. This person will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing their Salesforce org and training the business development team on best practices and utilization of the system. They will employ Salesforce Marketing Cloud for demand gen purposes, track campaigns, provide support, reporting, and documentation for the sales team, and also analyze, configure and streamline sales processes and tools.
Overall, this individual will be the Salesforce subject matter expert and go-to resource for all users and stakeholders!
- 3+ years of experience as a full-time Salesforce Administrator
- 3+ years using a marketing automation tool, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and managing/tracking email campaigns
- 3+ years of experience supporting sales teams and streamlining their processes and tools
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred
- Experience managing/using 3rd party tools integrated with Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce1
- Full-time, permanent position
- Some travel to other United States offices (to train Salesforce to sales teams / users) is required
- Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time