Salesforce Business Analyst
We're working with a repeat client of ours in Raleigh, NC on a full-time Salesforce Business Analyst position! This person will work to improve all of the operational units & areas of the company and optimize Salesforce processes to successfully meet business requirements.
The successful candidate will leverage the Salesforce platform and all of its tools to meet and exceed business needs, streamline processes, identify areas of improvement, and more. They must be able to understand and interpret business needs and also push increased adoption of Salesforce initiatives throughout the organization. The candidate will collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator to train users and ensure success across all business units. Staying up to date on Salesforce releases and best practices is crucial to this role, as well as managing relationships with partners, 3rd party app vendors, developers, and the Trailblazer community.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Salesforce in an administration/business analysis capacity
- Strong experience gathering business requirements and ensuring all processes are streamlined and meeting business needs
- Experience with Salesforce workflows and automations (among other tools/skills)
- Strong business analysis background
- Excellent ability to build relationships and collaborate
- Strong training, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Drive to continuously improve business operations/processes
- Full-time/permanent position
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time
- Onsite position