Our client in the Detroit, MI area is looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce expert to join their team! This person will be joining a fun, collaborative culture and work to streamline all processes and functions of the Salesforce platform. They'll be responsible for building and implementing innovative solutions and workflows, executing data integrity maintenance/management strategies, and providing necessary coding & configurations work. This position will also involve heavy collaboration with colleagues across all departments and at all levels of the organization.
Overall, this person will increase the overall productivity & efficiency of Salesforce at the company!
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience (Apex programming, coding, Visualforce, workflows, process builder, etc.)
- Experience configuring and administering Salesforce
- Data management experience
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of an organization and be part of a team
- Salesforce certifications is a bonus!
- Full-time, onsite position
- Great benefits and competitive salary!
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time