Cleveland Area, OH
Our client in the Cleveland area is looking to hire their newest Salesforce developer/analyst to their SFDC Tech team! They are a dedicated, accomplished team passionate about tech and delivery great service to their clients. They are looking for someone who has that same passion and seeks to drive innovation, excellence, and productivity through robust Salesforce solution delivery.
As their SF Dev/Analyst, you'll be...
- Developing new features and enhancements for their diverse Application Portfolio
- Understanding business, technical, and infrastructure requirements
- Ensuring proper code quality throughout the development work by participating in code reviews
- Clearly escalating issues and risks as needed
- Applying coding and analytical skills in all phases of the development life cycle
- Focusing daily on best practices to ensure quality deliverables
- Providing leadership to developers and other technical analysts
- Must have a bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Salesforce.com development
- Experience with sales cloud, service cloud + commerce cloud a plus
- Solid understanding of the web environment and best practices
- Extensive experience with relational database systems (RDBMS), frameworks, and external services integrations
- Full-stack experience designing business applications
- Comfortable working in Agile development teams
- You love to learn and have fun!!
- Full-time, onsite role