We are excited to be working with a fast-paced, growing local client in Raleigh, NC! They have an immediate need for a full-time (W2) Salesforce Developer who will utilize their deep understanding of Salesforce.com programming/development to provide prime solutions to clients. You will work with an awesome team of Salesforce pros to design and implement build Salesforce functionalities, processes, components, etc. for multiple client projects. The best person for this job will have a customer service oriented mindset, be a natural problem solver, and have a passion for developing on the Salesforce platform.
- 3+ years of work experience in software development
- Educational background in computer science/engineering/similar field
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle
- 2+ years as a full-time Salesforce Developer, with extensive knowledge of how to manage environments and develop using different tools (Apex, Visualforce, APIs, integrations, etc.)
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- You speak cloud computing fluently!
- Full-time, onsite position
- Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and they value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.