Salesforce Platform Manager
Are you looking to advance your Salesforce career and drive the platform's success at a new company?
We're working with a multi-billion dollar company that's on a global scale, but has an energetic, family/team-oriented culture in the office. They just rolled out a new implementation of Salesforce, and now they need an experienced Salesforce Administrator to streamline and maintain it! This person will be the go-to Salesforce expert at the company. They will work closely with the sales & marketing teams and other stakeholders to gather requirements and provide business analysis via reports and dashboards.
This person will also support users and train them on best practices, to ensure effective usage and adoption of the platform. Some of the day-to-day maintenance of Salesforce will include data management, user setup, functionality customizations/configurations, report and dashboard creation, documentation, and more!
- 3-5 years of total work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Must have the ability to analyze business processes, translate them, and make recommendations on how to improve
- Sales support experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent career advancement opportunities, employee benefits, and company perks
- Full-time, permanent position
- Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time