Salesforce Project Manager
Our client in the Windsor, CT area is looking for an experienced full-time Project Manager to join their team! This person will be accountable for managing Salesforce projects from ideation to implementation and solution delivery. You will support the design and deployment of Salesforce and third-party application solutions, taking the lead on defining and analyzing business requirements and user needs and ensuring that optimal solutions are delivered throughout the project life cycle.
Some responsibilities may include:
- Supporting and training staff members
- Providing effective documentation
- Data management/entry
- Recommending business process improvements
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce (configurations, business analysis, managing projects)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage Salesforce projects end-to-end
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively to all stakeholders / team members
- Our client is a family-oriented, employee-first company that puts a large emphasis on culture fit!
- Great employee benefits and work/life balance
- Full-time, on-site position
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time