Our client in the nonprofit tech industry is looking for an experienced Salesforce Systems Analyst to join their team! This person will be responsible for identifying and implementing system improvements and enhancements, configuring system customizations, and managing all Salesforce projects. They must be able to analyze the needs of the business team and implement appropriate solutions by providing process improvements, building business process workflows and automations, taking care of system integrations, offering data management/maintenance/administration, and more. This person will also support & train the organization's 10-15 Salesforce users and provide documentation.
- 6+ years of business analysis/data analysis/IT experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience, including administration, requirements gathering, configurations, data management, workflows/automations/processes, etc.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting business needs/requirements and offering recommendations
- Able to lead different teams and manage projects
- Able to effectively translate business and technical needs across all departments/audiences
- Full-time position
- Position can be permanent OR contract with a 2-year commitment
- Our client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time and C2C is not an option
- Some remote work is an option