Sr. Customer Success Manager
New York, NY
Our client is hiring a full-time Customer Success Manager who will leverage their expert client service skills, ability to collaborate, and enterprise sales background to drive client success in the implementation of the company's world-class solutions.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure that the company platform will become and remain a critical solution for clients; you'll do this by building strong executive relationships and aligning platform capabilities to key business objectives. To excel in this position you must be agile, well rounded and client-centric since you'll be building a deep working relationship with your clients to ensure the ongoing success of the company's product within their business. You will translate business needs into a solution and utilize your background in managing large enterprises through software implementation and beyond!
Your chief responsibilities and goals will be:
- Owning an overall relationship with enterprise customers seen as key accounts to the business
- Navigating complex organizations to accelerate product adoption, influence collaboration and evangelize opportunities for growth
- Manage and nurture multiple key accounts at different project stages across various geographies
- 5 or more years of experience as an account / customer success manager
- At least 1 year of experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Experience analyzing analytics dashboards to identify key performance data
- Ability to point out upsell opportunities and expressing these to the client
- Experience upskilling, training and supporting new team members
- Full-time, onsite opportunity in NYC