Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
Our client has an immediate need for a full-time Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst to hop on board! The Salesforce BA will work to optimize Salesforce business processes to successfully meet business requirements. They will own the maintenance, improvement, and overall success of the Salesforce platform and its processes. Other responsibilities may include managing releases, configurations, and administration, ensuring proper solution and process roll-out, working with users and meeting their needs, and executing Salesforce best practices! This individual must be able to understand and interpret business needs and also push increased adoption of Salesforce initiatives throughout the organization.
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce in an administration/business analysis capacity
- Strong experience gathering business requirements and ensuring all processes are streamlined and meeting business needs
- Experience with Salesforce workflows and automations (among other tools/skills)
- Strong business analysis background
- Experience rolling out implementations of Salesforce
- Experience with Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds and Pardot
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning highly preferred
- Interest in traveling occasionally
- Salesforce Admin certifications preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Full-time, salaried position (onsite)
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits!
- This client cannot provide visa sponsorship