Associate Director, Commercial CRM
San Rafael, CA
Our rapidly growing client is looking for a full-time, on-site Associate Director of Commercial CRM to join their team! This person will be responsible for the vision, design, development and support of the company’s Global Commercial Salesforce platform. The position requires deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture and best practices. This individual will be heavily involved in multiple Salesforce customizations and integrations supporting numerous global commercial and medical affairs teams. The role manages one Senior Salesforce Administrator as well as has management oversight of their Salesforce consulting partners and vendors.
This position is senior level and will require someone with a deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, products, and overall best practices.
- Partners with leadership and Global Sales Operations teams to define user business and system needs.
- Evaluates business challenges and effectively designs, estimates, proposes, recommends, and delivers solutions in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Leads and supports Salesforce projects requiring third party vendors and contractors.
- Works with multiple stakeholders to design appropriate Salesforce solutions.
- Builds, tests and deploys projects, enhancements, and bug fixes in Salesforce
- Responsible for architecture and optimization of the CRM platform.
- Collaborates with all levels of personnel on various sales and services systems.
- Provides end-user support and training.
- Resolves data issues.
- Develops reports/dashboards in Salesforce
- 8+ years of experience in building and supporting CRM systems
- 5+ years of experience implementing, customizing and configuring Salesforce or Veeva
- Comfortable with SQL, data modeling, flow charting, UI design and Agile.
- Experience building Lightning pages and leveraging AppExchange packages.
- Understanding of APEX, Visual Force Pages, SOAP/REST/Bulk APIs, Third Party ETL and real-time integration tools, and Salesforce Connect
- Demonstrated SME in both business subject areas and application functionality on prior engagements.
- Excellent analytical, project management, research, presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience as an architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies preferred.
- Onsite, full-time role
- Excellent comp and fantastic employee benefits!