New York, NY
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join their growing Customer Success team. As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying customers' business needs and rolling out their product for new customers. You'll document requirements, provide demos, analyze appropriate solutions, and collaborate with the development and technical teams to figure out the most optimal solutions.
Using Salesforce administration and configuration for client demos will also be a part of your day-to-day, along with sharing sales support and post go-live customer responsibilities with the rest of the Customer Success team.
This person must have demonstrated experience understanding client requirements and implementing efficient and successful business solutions within project scopes.
- At least 2 years as a Business Analyst or Implementation Consultant
- Salesforce administration/configuration experience required
- Proactive attitude
- Strong customer-facing experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, stay on track, and collaborate effectively with team members
- Exceptional documentation skills & experience
- Investment banking industry experience is desirable
- Full-time, permanent position
- Candidates must be located in greater NYC area
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time
- On-site in Midtown Manhattan
- Small, growing team!