Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce/nCino
Greater Boston Area, MA
Our client, a banking institution in the Boston area, is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with nCino and Salesforce experience to join their IT team. They need a strategic thinker to help with a new nCino implementation and support new and existing applications and processes. This person will be dedicated to developing, maintaining, and improving the processes, efficiency and user adoption of the platform, particularly in the area of user support.
- Serve as primary liaison for lending, vendors and the technology team.
- Responsible for version and change control of systems and updates.
- Support the nCino user base with day-to-day activities.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to nCino custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously improve data quality, process integrity and productivity.
- Develop training plans, materials and documentation for users.
- Work with business units to identify potential efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Work with business units to create process and workflow diagrams.
- Provide escalated support for business line applications.
- Provide updates, status, and resolution information to stakeholders.
- BS or BA in business or 5+ yrs. related experience
- Commercial lending experience and 2+ years working with nCino or Salesforce
- Salesforce Admin certificate preferred
- Solid understanding of information security and protocols
- Implementation and/or operation of various banking systems and 3rd party applications
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- An understanding of technical hardware and infrastructure
Non-business hours responsibilities as determined by risk weighting and SLA of solution:
- Available for escalation support for such things as system outages, business continuity, and other critical business issues and interruptions
- Minimize business impact of upgrades and implementations by working off-hours
Full suite of benefits