CRM System and Data Integration Administrator
NH US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client in the education sector is looking for a CRM System and Data Integration Administrator design, implement, and support CRM (Salesforce) solutions for their entire organization.
Your day-to-day will be filled with automation of processes, security design and implementation, system administration and maintenance, upgrades, documentation, and data extraction and integration. Sound fun?? Haha, you’ll also be working with a great team of people, interested in the development of the whole team – not just one person.
To do this job well, you’ll have experience in:
- Salesforce technical support
- Synchronizing data with external systems
- Strong data management skills
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data to produce reports and dashboards and support data-driven decisions.
- Technical documentation
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Admin certification
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, retirement, tuition, and paid time off.
This position may require that you be vaccinated against COVID-19 in the future, unless you apply for and receive a religious or medical exemption.