Client Success Manager
New York, NY
Our top client in NYC is looking for a Manager to join their Client Success team at their dynamic, innovative company! This person must bring a passion for customer success in using the company's product and be able to demonstrate how they can engage, support and develop our customers in the financial industry using a highly configurable product.
This is a key role reporting to the Head of Client Success within the Client Success team working alongside business analysts and project managers, based in New York as well as London, who make up the rest of the CS team.
This person must be prepared to liaise with internal, sometimes remote, technical/development teams who will investigate the technical feasibility of functional solutions, and you also will be able to understand key Salesforce.com configurations (fields, workflows, users security reporting) to demonstrate concepts and solutions to customers.
Some of your day to day will look like:
- Partnering w/ Technical Support and Commercial Account Management and working directly with a specific set of clients to ensure they achieve business success with the platform and renew their subscription each year
- Managing daily communication and touch-points with your clients, involving other specialists when necessary on technical or commercial matters
- Acting as 'trusted advisor' to clients, gaining a deep understanding of their business and helping them obtain maximum value from us
- Running regular account review meetings with clients to continue building relationships and to share updates on product & service developments
- Becoming an expert on company product, educating the client about our product roadmap and provide product training for users
- Strong sell-side capital markets experience, specifically in the area of institutional sales, client strategy, investment research, investor relations and/or corporate finance, gained in a capital markets software or data vendor, investment bank or independent research provider
- Experience engaging with and developing customers in the Investment Banking industry
- Knowledge of how CRM systems operate within a sell-side capital markets environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Former experience as a client success manager, technical account manager, product specialist, CRM manager, broker relations manager, client strategy manager or investor relations team member
- You must have client facing experience, working directly with key stakeholders to engage and support end-users and enable/ensure successful adoption
- You must have excellent client relationship management, communications and engagement skills, with experience supporting complex solutions as an external vendor within various organizations
- Highly proactive, motivated, organized, disciplined and responsive to customer needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage your schedules and workload within a collaborative team structure
- Demonstrable track record of retaining and growing clients as well as increasing overall client satisfaction across your entire client base
- You have natural customer, communication and analytic skills and a desire to learn and grow
- Full-time role in Manhattan
- The team/office in NYC is small and growing!
- Great opportunity to work with international teams and occasionally travel to London
- We have made 2 direct-hire placements with this client and they are both super happy!