Digital Marketing Specialist
Our high-growth client in Houston, TX is expanding their Digital Marketing team! They need a sharp Specialist to develop and implement fresh inbound and outbound marketing strategies that will promote lead generation, brand awareness, and increased client engagement. You'll take part in the creation of interesting content like graphics, blogs and video while maintaining a streamlined social media strategy, and also assist in event marketing and execution. Another large part of this position will be managing the use and optimization of Salesforce / Pardot to establish effective marketing automation across all channels.
In this role you will show off your expert skills in online marketing, including ad analytics, SEO/SEM, social media, and online lead acquisition/conversion best practices. You'll be excited to show off your ability to implement integrated marketing/communications projects while staying cognizant of customer and channel analytics and the overall customer buying journey.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in B2B (direct) marketing
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing demand generation campaigns with a marketing automation platform such as Eloqua, Hubspot or Pardot
- MUST have experience with Pardot or an equivalent marketing automation program
- Knowledge of B2B sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand gen, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
- Account based marketing knowledge a plus
- Experience in a wide range of inbound and outbound marketing strategies, including social media, organic + paid search, retargeting, direct marketing, event marketing & advertising
- Above average verbal and written communications skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- Able to assist or independently set-up trade show booths and event registration sites
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills a must
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Sitecore, or similar web tool, as well as some knowledge of HTML code
- Full-time, onsite position!