Director, CRM Technologies
Denver, CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a highly respected and quickly growing tech product company, recently named on the "next billion dollar company" list by Forbes, is looking for a Director, CRM Technologies to build and lead the technology team. This position is responsible for managing a team dedicated to supporting the company’s mission through successful program implementation, engagement, and continuous improvement. This person will create a culture of trust, transparency and communication.
- Leading the development, design, strategy, implementation and technology vision for the organization
- Disseminate best practices on solutions/implementations and mentor team members in Salesforce best practices
- Operate as a key advisor to internal clients
- Optimize performance, quality and cost of the delivery function by defining and implementing proper resourcing, scope and utilization, increasing automation and process efficiency
- Interact regularly with delivery partners and/or department leaders
- Proactively initiate ideas to improve client service for products in different departments
- Negotiate technology contracts lowering the CRM total cost of ownership
- Manage the CRM IT budget and resources in alignment with agreed-upon business KPI’s.
- Min 10 yrs. experience in complex Enterprise CRM platform and software delivery
- Experience managing large scale, high priority projects and large blended teams
- Salesforce implementation experience required.
- Min 10 yrs. Experience as SFDC developer
- Prior management consulting experience
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and Billing and at least one or all the following: Marketo, Zendesk, Billing Portals.
- Strong customer focus (both internal & external)