Jr. Salesforce Administrator
Are you an enthusiastic Salesforce Admin looking to grow your skills? Our client in the Hartford, CT area is looking for a Jr. Salesforce Admin to join the company full-time! Their Salesforce org is growing rapidly and becoming increasingly complex, so they need a full-time Admin to take the lead. This is the perfect opportunity for a natural problem solver who loves learning new business processes, and is ready to use their Salesforce knowledge to the support and enhance a Salesforce org!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to...
- Administer and optimize Sales, Service, and Community Clouds in Lightning
- Provide technical and functional support to Salesforce users and 3rd party apps
- Create and manage users; manage security and data access
- Monitor and implement changes to objects, fields, reports, dashboards, etc. as needed
- Build and maintain automations using Process Builder, Flow, and Workflow Rules
- Build reports and dashboards that help support business functions across the organization
- Test and troubleshoot as needed
- Develop documentation of existing systems and procedures
- Establish training material as needed and provide one-on-one and group training to end users
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices
- At least 1 year of full-time Salesforce administrator experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
- Solid Salesforce process automation skills (Process Builder and Flow)
- Very experienced in SFDC administration basics, including profiles, roles, permissions, custom objects, record types, formulas, reports, and dashboards
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, troubleshooting experience/skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Community Cloud Experience is a big plus!
- Full-time, onsite position
- Client is located ~15 minutes from Hartford, Connecticut