Junior Salesforce Administrator
St. Louis, MO | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Looking to move your career forward as a Jr Salesforce Administrator? Our client in the education sector is looking for a Data and Salesforce Specialist. This person will be responsible for importing, exporting, extracting and reporting on data in their customized Salesforce Org. Other tasks would include creating and maintaining workflows, process builder and tasks, creating fields, email and text campaigns, and managing user permissions, access and security protocols.
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience, preferably in education environment
- 1-2 years of data management
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to expand your knowledge base and contribute to the success of the entire organization
- Ability to work with stakeholders at various levels and departments
- Salesforce training experience
- Provide creative solutions and work arounds to problems and issues
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Associates degree preferred
This is a contract position with the opportunity to become permanent.