Lead Technical Support Engineer
Remote, CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a company that delivers multiple real-time applications from a single platform to its customers, is looking for a Lead Technical Support Engineer. In this role you’ll be responsible for tech support for customers, assisting in troubleshooting of challenges and implementations and maximizing the customer experience.
- Research, document and prioritize customer issues.
- Leverage internal tools and escalate problems to internal teams when necessary.
- Provide feature explanation and best practices.
- Perform in a fast paced, high volume environment with shifting priorities.
- Participate in team meetings, swarm meetings, team trainings and collaboration on cases through Slack
- Create and curate knowledge content
- Work occasional weekend or holiday on-call rotation
- Create reports and dashboards for the team
- Customer success – monitor account activity for trends that may impact health, create customer facing usage reports to send on regular basis and assist in creating tools and processes that drive increased retention
- Provide product demos to prospects when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ yrs in tech support role
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other cloud-based tech
- Experience with remote support apps like Bomgar, LogMeIn or TeamViewer
- Understanding of firewalls, web servers, proxy servers etc.
- Experience with Database concepts and management
- Demonstrated skill in customer support or customer service in a customer-facing role.
- Candidates may be required to work on weekends/evenings/holidays from time to time
- Comprehensive benefits package