San Francisco, CA
CRM Project Managers: do you want to work comfortably from wherever you are?
Does working as a full-time, remote PM for a successful, growing Salesforce consultancy sound exciting to you?
If you’re a highly motivated, hands-on project manager who is passionate about helping create a premium customer experience and building a business, this might be the next role for you.
We're working with a young Salesforce CPQ consulting firm that is growing rapidly and kicking ass in the CPQ space. This opportunity will offer you the chance to work with and learn from leading CPQ experts in the US. The company currently has 17 employees and they are projected to grow to at least 50 or more.
As a lead Project Manager, you are a client-first, strategic thinker with the skills to drive the successful delivery of projects. You are an expert at building relationships, offering clear guidance, and leaving no detail unnoticed so you can deliver optimal support to clients and your team. You understand what it means to be a confident leader, but also how to serve team members; you're equally a good listener and a good communicator. You want to enable everyone to do their best and be efficient in order to drive business (not just yourself).
What you'll be doing
- As the project leader, drive implementation projects forward to a successful go-live
- Establish a trusted relationship with customers, partners and project team
- Manage multiple, fast-paced customer implementations of various sizes
- Exercise project control to efficiently delegate tasks and manage internal and external teams, contain scope and execute change orders as necessary
- Identify and mitigate risks to the implementation, monitor project health
- Guide customers through the implementation process using company's project methodology
- Manage project budgets, health, and report project metrics
- Facilitate recurring project team meetings and steering team meetings
- Craft effective communications for executive level consumption
- Contribute to the evolution of company's project methodology and available tools and make recommendations for improvement
Oh, and did we mention this position is 100% remote? Their office is based in California but you can be located anywhere in the United States. There could be some very occasional travel. Our client is all about work/life balance and they offer very good benefits, including 401k, medical/dental/vision, and unlimited vacation!
They are looking for someone to work as a full-time employee. If this awesome opportunity is interesting to you and you have the experience necessary, apply now!
**Client cannot provide visa sponsorship for this position**
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience preferably with a hi-tech or software company
- 3+ years experience in software implementation project management
- Understanding/knowledge of the Quote to Cash process
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience communicating with executive stakeholders
- Strong project management fundamentals
- BS/BA in a business discipline
- Willingness to travel
- 5+ years experience as a team member of successful project implementations of CPQ, CRM, Billing, and/or ERP systems
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software implementation project management
- Experience with the Quote to Cash process in sales, operations, or implementation
- Great track record of managing successfully through challenge and change