CA | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Looking for a new part-time remote opportunity with an employee-first organization that values diversity and professional growth? Read on!
Our client in is looking for a part-time contract Sales Analyst to work about 20-30 hours per week. They need someone with 3 or more years sales analysis/operations experience who can develop & build sales analytics and reporting at the company. They will be responsible for managing and mapping sales data, streamlining data management, reporting and business intelligence processes, and administering Salesforce.com. Overall, their goal will be to improve the efficiency of the organization's sales processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales analysis/operations role supporting sales teams
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com administration
- Excel & VBA expert
- Experience with Tableau or similar business intelligence tool(s)
- Experience with sales data analysis, reporting, forecasting
- Experience with database management, specifically Salesforce.com
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Part time (20-30 hrs/wk), contract position
- Excellent employee perks and benefits!
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time