San Francisco, CA
Regarding location - this person can be located in San Francisco (ideal) or the Boston area. There is some flexibility for remote work but please note there is ~25% travel for the role!
Are you looking for the chance to show off your sales engineering skills at a growing start-up based in the Bay area? Would you enjoy working directly alongside experienced leadership on customer accounts, establishing successful software deployment and increased business?
This might be the right move for you.
Our client is looking for a full-time Sales Engineer to join their software company made up of 15 passionate, entrepreneurial professionals. They're looking for someone who is excited to communicate with clients and prospects to understand and interpret their app solutions. Their new sales engineer will take part in pre- and post-sales activities and help implement, troubleshoot, and execute the company software in the Salesforce.com environment! This will involve helping clients configure the company solution from AppExchange.
Most of the sessions with customers will be held online but there will be some travel to client sites. The vibe at this company is laid-back but performance-focused. You'll work with the COO/CTO/CEO and founders closely and be able to learn from their deep experience in the industry.
- You are an independent worker, you can take initiative on your own and consider yourself a sucessful "self-starter"
- You have experience in tech sales and post-implementation configuration and customer success
- You have experience with pre-sales and post-sales activities
- You have experience w/ software installation and troubleshooting
- You are passionate about helping companies achieve success with their technologies
- 2+ years of Salesforce configuration experience
- 401k + Health benefits + Stock options offered
- Generous compensation
- Company has partnerships with large CRM vendors and have large, well-known customers
- Company uses cutting edge products
- Low corporate overhead
- Company is 4 years old and growing rapidly!!