Sales Operations Manager
New York, NY
Our growing client in NYC is looking for a full-time Sales Operations Manager with Salesforce experience to join their team! This person will manage all sales operations and processes at the organization and be responsible for all account-level data.
The Sales Ops Manager will participle in cross-departmental collaboration with business and tech teams, including working closely with leadership as well as other department heads to manage accounts and projects to completion. They'll be responsible for building and managing KPI reports for the Sales and Client Services teams and assist in helping deliver new business products to market through collaborative project management with the technology and operations departments. Other tasks will include owning and administering Salesforce data, creating and distributing sales reports, dashboards, and intelligence in SFDC with sales/services leadership, deal flow & pipeline management, and more.
- 5-7+ years of experience in sales/revenue ops
- Experience with sales tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SellerCrowd, etc.
- Expert Salesforce and Excel knowledge; Salesforce.com certification preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical data mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable in front of senior leadership
- A strong understanding of overall business operations
- Self-directed and prefers working in a fast-paced environment
- Full-time, onsite, visa sponsorship is not available
- Midtown Manhattan location
- Excellent benefits, including -
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/Disability insurance, 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Team outings and social events
- Employee Referral Program
- Discounted gym memberships available
- Stocked kitchen + catered Friday lunches!