Los Angeles, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a leader in Wi-Fi and cellular networks, is seeking a passionate Salesforce Admin to work with the Business Systems team on developing apps for Salesforce. You will work with analysts to execute on business requirements and build solutions in conjunction with other analysts and our engineering department.
What’s the gist of the job?
- Administer Sales & Service Clouds, Force.com App Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Quip
- Provide support and help troubleshoot Salesforce issues
- Work with users to gather requirements and optimize user experience on Salesforce
- Understand business process and translate into technical solutions that are designed responsibly to scale with the organization
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customized solutions on the Force.com platform
- Quality-check new features and gather user feedback for usability improvements
- Document new and old features/processes/etc. (Technical documentation, Understanding-based documentation)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest from Salesforce
- Proactively review and identify potential issues/considerations with new releases, app packages, etc.
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- A passion for the Force.com platform
- Extensive knowledge of useful third-party apps / packages
- Proficiency in all parts of Salesforce’s declarative features, including native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, custom settings / metadata, process builder / flow, user management, profiles / permission sets, visibility and sharing engine etc.
- Have strong business acumen and logic
- Bonus: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and Platform App Builder
- An #AwesomeAdmin
- Analytical, inquisitive, curious, asker of “WHY”?
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- Talented at synthesizing systems, data and concepts, and you think in scalable ways
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Able to anticipate and mitigate problems
- A self-starter and have a willingness to grow within the role
- A proactive learner who takes initiative to learn and provide knowledge to others
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with refined listening skills
- Great at inspiring communication and are sensitive to the needs of others
- Patient, open-minded, and relate well to others
- A team player who can work independently, too