Salesforce Administrator (Contract)
New York, NY
If you're looking for an opportunity to be the go-to Salesforce Subject Matter Expert at a company that plans to build a national Salesforce platform, keep reading!
Our client is looking for a highly skilled Salesforce.com Administrator to join their team full-time! This person will be responsible for advancing and optimizing their Salesforce org. They will provide customizations (page layouts, objects, reports & dashboards, fields, etc.), and create workflows, process automations, approvals and permissions, etc. They will also implement and support new products, releases, and business processes as needed. Effective documentation, user support and training, 3rd party application integration, and requirements gathering are other tasks this Admin will take on.
A huge part of this role will be working with sales teams and promoting user adoption. The company has 300 users so far and they will need help with a national rollout of over 1000 licenses! They currently have development support.
*Unfortunately no visa sponsorship can be provided by client at this time*
- 2+ years of experience as a full-time Salesforce Administrator
- Demonstrated ability to successfully customize the Salesforce.com platform to meet business needs
- Experience working cross-departmentally and collaborating with all teams to ensure successful Salesforce processes
- You have demonstrated experience working with and supporting users and increasing adoption
- You are analytical and organized
- You are a natural problem solver and fast learner
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Great benefits and generous compensation package
- Position is at office location in NYC
- Full-time/permanent position
- No visa sponsorship can be provided by client at this time