DC Metro area, VA
We are excited to be working with a fun, fast-paced client in the health & wellness industry that has an immediate need for a full-time Salesforce Administrator. This is a new position, working directly with company leadership!
They are looking for someone who will utilize their deep understanding of Salesforce.com administration to design, enhance, and maintain topnotch solutions & functionalities in SFDC. You will be the point of contact for all tech-related needs and create Salesforce customizations, processes, components, etc. Training users, managing data integrity, and liaising with vendors and developers will also be key tasks in this role. The best person for this job will have a customer service-oriented mindset, be a natural problem solver, and have a passion for administering Salesforce solutions and pushing the platform to its limits.
- 3+ years of work experience in Salesforce administration (creating workflows, custom objects, apps, pages, etc.); you know the ins and outs of the platform (best practices) and hold extensive knowledge of how to manage environments and utilize all available tools
- Experience with process improvement and implementation
- Natural ability to support users and promote user adoption
- Salesforce Lightning experience desired
- Salesforce certifications desired
- The company currently has ~400 employees and ~20 SFDC users
- Fun, active work environment
- Full-time W2 position with benefits and 401k, other perks
- Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time