Denver, CO | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is looking for two (2) remote contract Salesforce Administrators to assist in the ongoing development of their Salesforce platform. These two people will work closely with the internal SF team on new business processes, creating enhancements for the current org and manage their SF request box. They will work with other departments to create lists, reports and dashboards and any other requests within the SF org. This is a 3-month full time contract with possible extensions for 6 months to 1 year.
- General Administrative duties including; creating and editing profiles, permissions, sharing rules, triggers and validation rules, reports and dashboards
- Creating and editing flows, process builder and workflows.
- Working closely with the internal SF team
- Bring fresh ideas to the table for process and efficiency.
- Supporting the user base
- Other duties or tasks assigned by management
- 2+ yrs Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification required
- Salesforce App Builder Certification required
- Experience with Dataloader
- Experience with Lightning is required, and knowledge of Lightning components is preferred