Want to work for a fast-paced, growing company that strongly emphasizes culture fit?
Look no further. One of our clients seeks a passionate Salesforce Administrator in Denver, CO to make an impact as their solo Salesforce expert. This person will be responsible for implementing efficient company-wide Salesforce solutions. They will collaborate cross-departmentally to gather requirements and successfully streamline and configure the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices, drive adoption across the organization, and also be able to:
- Manage multiple Salesforce projects at a time and juggle tasks effectively
- Gather requirements and create enhancements using declarative development and Salesforce tools like Process Builder, Data Loader, etc.
- Continuously maintain and improve Salesforce configurations and processes
- Perform data analysis, data management, and reporting
- Provide clear and effective documentation
- Provide support and training to users and team members, increase adoption
- Manage Salesforce integrations, securities, and releases
- Work in Pardot, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
*This is the 3rd time we're hiring for this client and we have direct relationships with the hiring manager and their Salesforce staff.
*Unfortunately our client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of Salesforce administration/implementation experience is ideal
- Experience maintaining data in Salesforce.com
- Experience creating, managing, and customizing reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Experience with business process improvement and requirements gathering
- Experience with project management tools
- Strong relational database, analysis, and reporting skills
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Strong data management/CRM database management knowledge
- Most important:
- You are a flexible, adaptable professional who can handle multiple priorities
- You would be excited to work with a passionate and tight-knit tech team
- You are personable and friendly, and a great communicator
- We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager & founder
- Full-time, salaried position
- Onsite at office location
- Awesome benefits!
- Smaller-sized company with great employee benefits and work/life balance along with a super friendly, collaborative culture
- Client cannot provide visa sponsorship at this time