Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
Our Client, a healthcare supply company in business for over 60 years, is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to help support their Sales and Marketing Team. This is a company that has a lot of team spirit and a strong sense of community. The position will include the general administration of the platform along with training, data integrity, reporting and license management.
- Gather requirements and prepare semi-annual and monthly reports for Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with Sales to create and maintain any reports, dashboards and lists
- Manage new releases and integrations
- Assure data integrity with accounts, duplicates, deletion of bounced emails, naming conventions, etc.
- Train all new users and create and distribute any training collateral
- Keep users up to date and trained on any new features
- 2+ years of Salesforce Admin experience
- Expert Excel skills and proficiency with MS Suite
- Advanced communication skills with all levels of company
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle many different tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, retirement savings, paid vacation and holidays
- Merit increases in salary
- Equal Opportunity Employer