New York, NY | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a national interfaith non-profit in NYC, is looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to join their Communications Team. They need a strategic thinker to help finalize aspects of a new Salesforce implementation and manage the daily activities of the platform and related organizational software. This is a hands-on position, working on tickets, end-user questions, auditing work processes and managing the entire Org and it’s integrations.
- Gather requirements and create KPI reports
- Segmenting and pulling donor lists for mailings, invitations, and other purposes
- Developing workflows to track pledges and payments
- Maintaining and enhancing database of donors, gifts, and supporters
- Creating database systems to calculate and analyze revenue and giving patterns
- Inputting secured grant and grant agreements into database against projections
- Creating and producing revenue reports for Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Training staff and optimizing user experience
- Performing routine database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and de-duping
- Managing roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- BS or BA in business or related
- 2.5+ years of SF Admin experience
- Salesforce implementation experience in a similar environment
- Salesforce certification highly desired
- Deep understanding of Salesforce architecture, processes, products, and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with all types of admin tasks, with a focus on donations and memberships
- Experience with SF Lightning, Pardot, Asana, Classy and Stripe are ideal along with integrations for all.
- Thorough knowledge/experience working with custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, process flows.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with a proven track record working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Passionate about data analytics, mining, visualization, and trends
- Future in-person employment possible - to be negotiated at the appropriate time.
- Benefits - 403b, Health and Dental offerings, 19 PTO days plus 14 paid holidays.