New York, NY | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our Client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to manage integrations and provide general administration across sales, customer support, finance and global operations. This company values learning independently and from each other. They want to stay plugged in to the Salesforce community for new releases, community events and the like. The Salesforce Admin will be dedicated to high quality and maintainable solutions.
- Gather requirements from and provide solutions to stakeholders across the organization
- Day-to-day administration of Salesforce and other technologies (NetSuite in particular)
- Participate in NetSuite implementation and integration with Salesforce.
- Provide support to both internal users and business users
- Create custom reports and dashboards, workflows and other general customization
- Work on projects involving process builder lightning flow and page builder.
- Own data quality for the Org
- Collaborate with team daily to assure and improve productivity and efficiency
- 3+ years of Salesforce Admin experience
- 2+ years experience integrating other technologies with Salesforce
- Deep understanding of process automation for Salesforce (enterprise territory management, process builder, visual flow)
- Experience and/or interest in education technology
- NetSuite administration experience is preferred
- The desire to learn more through badges in Trailhead
- Certifications Preferred: Administrator, Marketing, Consulting
- Full package of benefits including parental leave, 20 days paid vacation and highly subsidized health insurance
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits