We are working with a company that has an immediate opening for an experienced and enthusiastic Salesforce Admin to join their team! They need someone who has knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and functionality, including managing securities, releases, users, setup, and more. In addition to governing and enhancing Salesforce.com, the Awesome Admin will maintain a high level of familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities so they are able to make recommendations about system and application integrations. This person will be the key liaison with IT technical resources in all areas affecting their Salesforce org.
Responsibilities may include...
- Create and manage changes to the system including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, process builders, and workflows.
- Maintain system security and integrity
- Manage data quality, migration, and maintenance
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Stay updated on new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Train new and existing users on Salesforce and apps
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in IT, business, or a related field
- SFDC Certified Admin 201; 401 a plus
- Hands-on experience administering SFDC (and related tools: Dataloader, Chatter, Reports/Dashboards, Docusign) preferred
- Knowledge of Force.com development - Apex, Visualforce, and web services development and/or Java... you can understand/read the code, but you don't have to be able to write code yourself
- Understanding of Cloud-based technologies, especially marketing automation tools, required
- Experience in Agile would be great
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
- Eager to learn and be part of a team, but also able to be proactive and work independently
- Full-time, onsite opening with growing firm!
- No travel required for the role